Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm Finally Back in Town ...

Well I got back Monday night but have been too exhausted to update and post LOL. I had an awesome time in Ottawa & Morrisburg. I finally got to see my friend Stacey who I haven't seen in a little over a year. She is still awesome as ever and was an awesome hostess!! It was so great to see her. We toured Morrisburg, Cornwall, Ottawa (got lost lots LOL, thank goodness for maps), tried on bridesmaid dresses, went to Upper Canada Village to see where her wedding is going to be. We had so much fun, she lives right near the water so we saw a big cruise ship going through the dock, and another big ship while at UCV. Its just beautiful there!!! I was very lucky to meet up with some of the lovely Scrapshotz gals ... Wendy, thanks for having me over to scrap with you crazy ladies!! Julie, Mitch and Melanie, it was so nice to finally meet you in person, you are all wonderful!! I can't even begin to say how much fun I had on this little holiday!!! I have tons of pictures, but here are a few of my faves from my little trip!! Thanks for looking!!




This is Stacey, the beautiful bride to be!!! Below are pictures from Upper Canada Village, starting with the beautiful church the wedding will be in!!

And this is from the Saturday scrapping night with the SSZ gals from left to right: Julie, Wendy, Stacey, (Me), Michelle (Mitch), and Melanie. You gals ROCK!!!

3 comments:

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

I'm so glad I visited your blog :) Got to see your great pictures. Don't cha just love your new camera?! It takes great photos Michelle! Well... you do not the camera :))))

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics!!! :)

MelB said...

Awesome pics!!! Don't we all look cute with our hands under our chins?! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!