Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm Home

Well I'm back from Cedar Point!! I had an absolute blast!! I am picture less though. It was looking like rain on the way there and I thought about it and decided it would be much easier top go on the rides etc, and not risk getting the camera wet. Well it was a good choice because at the end of the day while waiting in line for our last coaster we watched a really dark sky moving in towards the island quite quickly. We got out of line and headed for the gates, but still got caught in the storm!! If I wasn't soaked from head to toe and had a something to dry off with I would have snapped a pic. Either way it was tons of fun and the rain held off until we finished our day!! And as for the promised pics, you'll have to jump to the Cedar Point website and view some of theirs!! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all had a great weekend!!

1 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Welcome home !!! It was so nice seeing you yesterday :) Make sure you post when you get to Ottawa so I don't worry about you.