Tuesday, October 2, 2007

October!!!

Holy cow it's already October!!! I can't believe the summer has come and gone so fast (and that I've been a horrible blogger!!!). I love the fall, the weather is beautiful and the leaves start changing, thanksgiving dinner (mmmm turkey!!) and of course Halloween. To kick off October, Scrapshotz had their reveal day yesterday with the Basic Clarity Kit .... if you don't know about kits head on over and check it out, you won't be disappointed!! The Design Team did a wonderful job with these kits and there is tons of inspiration in the gallery!! October PageMaps are up too!!! Head of over to see what the talented Becky Fleck has come up with this month!!! I have been limited on scrap time, but have been able to do a little bit. I will upload some pictures tonight when I get them on my new lap top. Have an awesome day!!! :o)




0 comments: