Thursday, November 15, 2007

*Holy Cow* and more EXCITING News!!!

HOLY COW!!!! I can't believe how many posts I had on my blog yesterday!!! I need to thank the wonderful Allison for linking me on her blog, as most of the comments and hits came directed from her AMAZING Blog!!! so *Thanks Allison!!!* You can still leave comments in yesterdays post to have a chance at winning my *Blog Candy* .... I am leaving this contest open until next Wednesday!!

The other exciting news I have to share which I can finally tell the world ..... for the month of December I will be Guest DT for the AMAZING Scrapshotz!!!! I know, another holy cow!!! I was so shocked and excited when I was asked to join the amazing Design Team for the month. The kit we are working with is the very yummy new MME Frost/Festive lines. I will be using Frost and I got my box yesterday, It's GORGEOUS!!! Be sure the check out SSZ on December for the reveal day. Also SSZ is hosting another one of their totally awesome CROPS this weekend, starting tomorrow night!!!! Make sure to stop by and check out the great challenges the DT have planned for us!!!

Since I'm working an afternoon shift today, I'm late with my post and will have to post my card from my sketch either really late tonight, or first thing tomorrow morning .... but to get you by, here is a card created by the talented Carla (a very dear friend of mine). Thanks for stopping by!!!



4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks for the kudos and that card is super cute with your sketch!

Jacqueline said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you do with the ScrapShotz kit

Anonymous said...

woohoo! good for you as a guest! and I love this House Mouse card!

corinnesomerville said...

Congrats, kiddo !!! You're gonna kick butt as a designer !! They're gonna love you as much as I do :)

I'm so happy for you !!
Corinne