Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Monday!!

And an awesome Monday at that!!! I can't wait to finish my work day today ..... why you ask??? Because I am going to see the *amazing* Jon Bon Jovi tonight at the John Labatt Centre!!!! I am so excited!! This will be my third time seeing him live, and believe me it's amazing every time!!! I will post some pictures from the show later on tonight!!! Oh and be sure to comment in the *blog candy* post to be entered into the draw, also be sure to link me to your card if you made one from my sketch ..... I'm picking both names tomorrow night to announce Wednesday when I post my new sketch!!! Have a wonderful day everyone, thanks for stopping by!!!



Edited to add a picture of the man who rocked my world tonight ..... Jon Bon Jovi!!!! It was an *AMAZING* concert!!!! Enjoy the eye candy!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jon who? ;) Have fun!!!

corinnesomerville said...

I can only imagine how much fun you must have had !!! Glad you had a night out of fun !!!

See you next week :)
Corinne

Shannon McGann said...

I'm so jealous! I've been dying to see Bon Jovi in concert - I missed them this summer when they were in town here. WOW! Lucky girl!

Wendy Sommers said...

*sigh*....hi Jonny!!!! :D