Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Terrific*Tuesday

Hello!!! Guess what ....... I've hit the 1000 post mark!!!!! I know its just a little number, but that's pretty big for me!!! In honour of this accomplishment I am going to offer up a *Card Making* Blog Candy Prize!!!! So check in tomorrow for the picture and the details of how you can win!!! I've also decided that Wednesday will be my *Card Sketch Day* so look for a new sketch tomorrow too. Something else that was kind of exciting today too, I met with Sheri from Imagine - a store in downtown London that sells local artists work ... if you are in the area you should stop in, its a brand new store and has some awesome work in it, oh and *yours truly* will have some Christmas cards for sale as of late Friday evening!!!!! Below is Z-Fold card, I just finished making 10 of these. The idea came from a card I made at a workshop with Corinne (LOL good thing she loves me, most of my ideas come from her amazingly talented work!!) I'm not crazy about the card, but I do like it. Let me know what you think!! Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Great job, kiddo !!!! I can hardly wait for Christmas and this card just makes me want to come even more !! Way to go...it's adorable.

Love ya
Corinne

Shannon McGann said...

This is fabulous! I love the designer paper! Very fun card!