Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Weekly Card Sketch!!

Hey everyone!! As promised I have my weekly card sketch posted today!! Its another simple on and its a square one ..... also perfect for 3x3 cards!!! I will post my creations later on tonight ... I have a few last min Valentine's to make up and have the perfect idea planned with this sketch!!! If you haven't been over the Lil' Scrappers yet .... get on over there ... it's a rocking board right now and a few members have posted some Card Challenges that you will want to try out!!! Lost of ideas floating around that place!!! If you make a card with my sketch .... link me up in the comments section, I'd love to see it!!! Have a wonderful day!! :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome sketch, Michy! I also have some last minute valentines to make, so I'll use your sketch! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved your sketch, Mich! I was able to whip up 7 cards, which I've posted on my blog: (link is on this blog)Thanks for the inspiration! :D