Saturday, March 15, 2008

Online Crop Weekend!!!!!

I'm soo EXCITED for the FIRST EVER Online Crop happening this weekend over at Lil Scrappers!!!! We had an AMAZING turn out for kickoff last night ..... and our message board has grown to over 100 members in just 2 short months!!! What more could we ask for???? If you haven't been there yet ... check it out, there are some wonderful and inspiring challenges and some AMAZING prizes!!!! Ohhhh and one more thing ...... I can finally share this with the world - last night I was announced as .....


Lil Scrappers Newest Design Team Member!!!!!



I am beyond exciting to be working with this totally amazing team!!! Bev's store is just amazing and she treats us SOOOO well!!!! Well Aimee and Carla .... two AMAZING ladies - and I love them to bits ..... totally honoured to be working with them!!! Let the fun begin girls!!!

Here is some stuff I've created for the online crop!!! Be sure to check in and say hi. Thanks for stopping by :]







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to have you with us, Michy!!! :) *LOVE* your stuff! Gorgeous!!

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

Congrats on your news Michy... you sound so excited and I'm happy for ya! Great work you got going here! Luv the calendar, LO and cards - Beautiful!

MelB said...

Congrats on your new DT. I can't wait to see your work!!!! WTG!