Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weekend Wonders ...

Holy Cow we got one mother of a snow storm this weekend!!!! It didn't stop snowing for almost 3 days straight!!!! Too bad I didn't snap any pictures ...... I'll give you a mental visual ... I look out my front door, and all I see is WHITE .... everywhere!!!!! LOL.


I have a layout to share with you. I finished this a few days ago but hadn't had the chance to snap a picture. I love this one because the photo I used is an 8x10 picture I developed myself in photography class in college! I stumbled upon it in my basement when I was doing laundry one day LOL. I also created the LO using Aimee's DT challenge this month about scrapping all things *BIG* .... you can view the challenge here. Thanks for stopping by!! :]


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome l/o, and photo, Mich! LOVE the black and white photo with the red in the pp!