Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lil Scrappers Project Kit Reveal and some Pictures!!!

Hello everyone!! It has been such a busy weekend/week!! I didn't realize it had been so long since I updated here LOL. I have a few things to share today. It was the Project Kit Reveal over at Lil Scrappers .... a cute little flip book with some Fancy Pants Papa papers .... this kit is Awesome!!! Aimee & Carla did some AMAZING work with this kit!! You can see their creations here.

This is a card I made with the 2sketches4you sketch by Kazan this week. The sketch is awesome along with Kazan's sample!! I'm really loving this blog and the sketches, they are soooo inspiring!!!



I also did Carla's card sketch on her blog. It was a really inspiring sketch with lots of stars ... I lOVE stars!! LOL. This is what I came up with ...



Over at Lil Scrappers Carla and Aimee have been posting daily photography challenges. One of my goals is to become a better photographer ... so this is a perfect opportunity to practice!! Here are some of the pictures I have taken lately ...

These two are for the Signs of Summer Challenge





These are some fun ones for the *What do your shoes say Challenge*



And lastly my little brother had his high school prom last week and I was able to take some pictures for them. These are just a few ...



Ok this is a LONG post!!! LOL ... don't forget to check back on Thursday for my sneak peek to the Lil Scrappers June Card Kit!!! Its a gorgeous kit and you are totally going to want one ... just wait till you see what I do with it!!! Thanks for stopping by :]

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a fun post - First of all I love what you did with the 2 Sketches 4 You sketch - those raised scallops are super cute! (and the black/green and bling are so "me" too)...then I loved all the other pictures too - your little brother and his date are so cute together.
:) Kazan

Anonymous said...

Ooo ... super fun cards ... and super cool shoes.

Anonymous said...

Love your cards!! Great pics, the starbucks one rocks.. haha!!! Your brother is SO cute, and his gf is gorgeous! :) Wonderful pics!!!

Joke said...

Wow, your "little" brother looks great in his costume.
Love the cards you've made for 2sketches 4 you, especially the first one.

michelle said...

fabulous cards and your brother looks so cute !! great pic's !

Laura Davis said...

Cute, cute blog!!! So young and fresh:) Your card is darling!
Laura

Michelle said...

Lovely cards!! =) And your shoes are too cute, love em!! Happy day - and thanks for the sweet words on my blog!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great cards!

Em said...

Fab cards, esp love the 2S4U one - just fab!

corinnesomerville said...

Love your cards.....love your pictures....hey I even love you !!!

papertrails leaver said...

Your post was so much fun to read! Your cards are fabulous!

Lea L. said...

Love the colors on that first card! Great use of the week 2 sketch!

And I wanted to tell you that your little brother is so handsome, and those prom photos are so great! I am bummed out that my little brother decided not to go to prom this year. Thankfully he was only a sophomore, so I have two more years of possible photos!

Have a great day,
~Lea