Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Card Reveal and a Crop!!!

Hello everyone!! I have another card to share today. It was the second reveal of the month over at Scrap Addicts. You can view the sketch on the blog along with the other awesome cards from the rest of the Design Team!! Here is my card with some YUMMY October Afternoon papers that I've finally dug into!!




I also have another announcement to make .... Lil Scrappers is having its 5th Anniversary Crop on the weekend of Nov 1st & 2nd and we would LOVE to have you join us!!!! This is going to be a big big event that you will not want to miss!!! Bev and all of us on the Design Team are getting ready for this as we speak and I'll tell you the challenges will rock and the prizes will be ever better!!! If you have not joined Lil Scrappers yet .... you will need to before the crop starts!!! I can't wait to see you there!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your card michy..that pp
is yummy!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card!! LOVE that pp.. about time you dug in.. probably wasnt' even dusty yet.. ;) rotfl!!