Tuesday, July 31, 2007

An Early Tuesday

Hey all ... well it's not really an early Tuesday, but a late Monday ... more along the lines of being so tired I can't sleep! But I do have a big day ahead of me. I have a job interview today at 1pm which I'm excited by nervous for! Oh and I got my new camera!! I just need to find the time to play with it, I've been so tired and run down since getting it, I havn't had a chance to play yet! I will post later on with some pics from the new toy, and also the awesome lunch tin I made at Corinnes class tonight, it rocks and so does Corinne and her classes!! You can find her blog under my favourites!! Have a great day!!




This is the totally awesome lunch tin we made at Corinne's class last night. All paper is Stampin Up. Its the new Dashing paper, and I'm totally in love with it!! The tin didn't turn out Christmas-ie at all! Also notice the new bigger ribbon!!! SU is totally rocking with all the new yummy stuff!! Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

A job interview !!! You didn't tell me last night !!! You'll knock em dead, kiddo !!! If they don't hire you...that's their loss. Let us know how it goes. Thanks for your kind words about me and the class last night. I always love seeing you...you're such a sweetheart !!

Love ya
Corinne

~Carla~ said...

Hurry and get your lunchbox up! It's gorgeous!! :)

So Sonya said...

that tin is to die for!!!