Sunday, August 5, 2007

Rib Fest & Balloon Fest

So this weekend is the Civic Holiday weekend, Rib Fest & Balloon Fest in London. It's my favorite Summer weekend event in the city, I go every year!! I love the balloon, just as much as I did when I was a kid! The ribs are EXCELLENT and you can never go wrong. I spend the night down at the park with some girlfriends and enjoyed a free Finger Eleven concert in the park which was also great! I finally had the opportunity to play with my new camera ... here are a few of my favorite pictures (from the 100+ I took!!). Thanks for stoping by, and enjoy the rest of your long weekend!











2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Great pics, Michy!! Don't you love Felix!!! I think I should finally name my cat.. ;) lmao!

corinnesomerville said...

Great shots....I sense another addiction coming on...don't worry....you're in good company :)

love ya