Thursday, August 9, 2007

Where Has The Week Gone??

I can't believe its almost Friday!!! Mind you I'm darn excited for the weekend to be here!!! It had been a crazy work week for me, too many 12 hour shifts and early starts. I never seem to know what day it is! Well I can finally announce I didn't get that job I was all exited about. The interview and that went good, and I had a really go shot at it, but was not chosen, end of story! LOL maybe next time, I'll keep looking! I havn't had much time to scrap this week, and I need to scrap, going through withdrawl! What are you up to this weekend??? Scrapshotz is having an Awesome mini card crop this weekend!! Stop by and check it out!! Also my dear friend Carla came across this site for me, and I have to share it with you!!! It helps you with Stampin Up colour combinations!! Very easy, you can check it out here. Enjoy the last work day of the week everyone!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Oh Michelle !!! Im so sorry about the job !!! I really thought you were going to get it :( They truly let a great girl slip through their fingers !! Keep looking though sweetie.....your dream job is out there !!

love ya...