Thursday, August 30, 2007

September PageMaps Are Up Early!!!

Ok so its been pretty much a week since my last post. All I can say is it's been a heck of a busy week, and I can't wait until tomorrow is over so I can relax and get back to scrapping!! I've been neglecting it do to the lack of time or energy right now. But I will be playing catch-up this weekend!! So any of you who have not discoverd the wonderful PageMaps website by Becky Fleck, need to get on over to my links on the right and click on it. Becky is a very talented lady who creates some pretty awesome sketches (pagemaps) for layouts and cards. Each month she creates a newsletter and has some awesome artists create layouts/cards from one of her sketches. Well this month yours truly was very lucky to create a layout for the newsletter along with 2 cards for the quartly cardmaps installment. I had alot of fun working with the sketches and Becky is awesome!! I've posted the layouts and cards below, but get on over to PageMaps and check out the September Newsletter, it ROCKS!!









1 comments:

KathyT said...

Michy your work really stood out in the newsletter - congrats!