Saturday, August 25, 2007

Its Friday, another week gone by ... and I'm being Published!!

Wow this week has really flown by!!! It has been a crazy busy week with work for me, and I'm trying to get over this nasty cold I caught last weekend. I haven't had much scrapping time (surprise, surprise) but I did go to a FANTASTIC class at my dear friend Corinne's house last night. Corinne is the bestest Stampin Up Demo EVER!!! I've included the picture of the Awesome recipe book we made. It was so much fun and easy too!! You can see her blog under "Blogs I visit" to the right. Some other super dooper exiting news, when I got home from the class last night I received an email from Scrapbook Trends Magazine requesting one of my cards for their upcoming Wedding Idea Book. I was so shocked and exited at the same time, I had to read the email a few times to make sure my cold medicine wasn't making me delusional. I can hardly wait, this will be my first time ever being published!!! I think thats it for my today, enjoy your weekend!!


3 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Congrat's on getting published!!! :)

Love that recipe book!! Corinne totally rocks!! :)

corinnesomerville said...

CONGRATULATIONS, MICHELLE !!!! That's great (not a surprise though...you're super talented and sweet too :)
Thanks for your kind words about me and the class...I truly love you guys. I'm so blessed to have you in my life !!

Love ya

Samm said...

Congratulations!!! Love the book, it's gorgeous!

Samm
x