Sunday, October 21, 2007

Christmas Stamp a Stack

So today was the annual Christmas Stamp a Stack event hosted by my dear friend and Amazing Stampin Up demo Corinne. It was a fun filled morning with 50 amazing women doing what we do best, STAMP!!! Be sure to check out Corinnes blog, she is a very talented lady!! I've included pics of the cards we made today. I hope you like them!! Oh and I even won a prize today!! How cool is that!!! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!






4 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

I was SOOOO excited you won !!! You're such a sweetheart :)

Love ya lots

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards!!! Thinking i'm going to be 'lifting' that snowflake one.. once I find my snowflake set that is.. lol!

Anonymous said...

psst.. you've been tagged!!! :)

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

Your cards are gorgeous Michelle! Are these some for the craft show? Cause they'll sell like hotcakes :)