Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've been Tagged!!!

I have actually been tagged twice LOL, but I'll do this just once. The wonderful KathyT tagged me. She is the DT Coordinator for Scrapshotz, and is also a DT Member for Canadian Scrapbooker. She is a very talented lady and AMAZING photographer, you can check out her blog here. I was also tagged by Carla, who is a dear friend of mine and her blog can be found here.

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. (see above!)

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).

I always let the phone ring 2 times before I answer it.
I don't drink pop, because I can't stand the taste of it (any of it!!!).
I hate seafood, except for tuna - but it has to be cold on a sandwich.
I take over an hour to get ready (shower, blow dry & straighten my hair)
I only wear makeup on special occasions
I don't like my legs LOL
I was an artsy fartsy jock in high school!

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Corinne
Wendy
Melanie
Joan
Carla

(ok I'm short two, but life goes on!!! LOL)

4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Off to do that right now!

0 comments: