Friday, October 12, 2007

I think I'm *In Love*

With everything from the Love, Elsie line!!!! I had such a good mail day yesterday. I had the hardest time trying to get my hands on the Lola and Riley lines. After too much heart break I discovered that the 2 lines were created for Hobby Lobby stores in the US and not even available in Canada. Well since Elsie Flannigan is my *scrap idol* I visit her blog everyday and she posted a link where you could get it online. Well without further delay, here is the light of my life!!!!



Riley is first, and Lola is second. Isn't it purrrrty!!!!! Thanks for stopping by, Happy Scrapping!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! Well, i've told you before and i'll tell you again.. you're insane! ROTFL!! But I still love ya!! Don't sleep on this stuff.. it'll wrinkle! ;)

corinnesomerville said...

Wow....these colours are gorgeous !!! Absolutely great kits !!!

Love ya...

Wendy Sommers said...

God love ya! LOL