Monday, October 8, 2007

*Long Awaited Pictures*

Ok, so finally I'm back to upload a few pictures. My scrapping time has been limited lately, but here are 2 cards and a layout I've made recently for your viewing pleasure. Oh and you will want to check back to my blog later this week, I have something new and exciting that will be happening here!! Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadian friends!!





I Want To See The World - All products are KI Memories - Love, Elsie from the Toby line. I love love this line. Look for more projects with this line soon.




Both cards are based on sketch challenges by Carla on SSZ. Above: Image is Stamping Bella (coloured with prisma & gamsol). Pattern Paper is Basic Grey Mellow. Below: Image is Stamping Bella (coloured with prisma & gamsol). Pattern Paper is My Minds Eye.

2 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

These are all so great !! Love the Bella cards !!! Great job on all of them....way to go :)

Love
corinne

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! Love the wedding bella especially!!! :)