Friday, November 30, 2007

*Busy* Friday!!

Holy cow I'm busy today!! I seem to have so much stuff on the go scrap wise LOL. The house I'm staying at has a giant counter top that looks onto the TV area ... so I have every project out so I can go back and fourth while watching TV. That being said, stuff is getting done!! My Christmas cards are just about all glittered so I can snap a picture tonight, my DT stuff is shaping up not too bad too. Be sure to check back tomorrow for my reveal of my guest DT work for Scrapshotz and I'll post my Christmas cards too. Along with some other cards I've been working on. For today I wanted to share a couple of pictures I got yesterday of my favourite Rottweiler in the world!! Have a great day everyone!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mich! I made a card with your sketch - a birthday card for Steve! Here's the link:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Kimmer_49/christmasballsontree-1.jpg

Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Oops...that last link was wrong. I guess I can't edit my original post. LOL Here is the correct one:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Kimmer_49/Idoloveyou.jpg