Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday *Sketch*

Hello everyone .... it's Wednesday and you know what that means .... a new sketch!!! This is the 4th sketch I will be posting on my blog. I love sketches, they really help me when I'm in a rut or feeling uncreative and even just for something different to try. Let me know what you think of my sketches, I hope they help you out as much as they help me!! Don't forget to link me in the comments section if you create something with my card I'd love to take a peek!!! I love seeing all the different creations based on one sketch!! I'll post my card in the next few days!

As I said in my last post, I have been crazy busy creating Christmas cards!!! I have done likely over 200 this year, I just have to add some glitter to the last bunch of them and they will be ready to share, so look for that tomorrow .... I love the way they have turned out!!

Ok so since I announced my blog candy winner last Wednesday .... of course the random number generator picked the one post that I was unable to contact and that person has not checked back, so I think it's fair that I have waited a week, I am going to redraw for the yummy blog candy ............ and the winner is ............. GrammaStamper (Barb)!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Barb!!!! I will email you too!!! Thanks again everyone who left me comments, I hope you keep stopping by!!!

1 comments:

Shannon McGann said...

Congratulations Barb! That's so great!