Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I Can't Believe its *November* ...

Holy cow!!! Where has the time gone, doesn't it feel like yesterday was just September?? It has been pretty busy for me lately with work and life, but I was busy scrapping a ton of cards for a Craft Show this past weekend. The show was ok for my first, I met some cool people and saw some neat things. I'm trying to line up a few more before Christmas if I can. But on a more exciting note, November 1st (which I know has passed) was reveal day for the DT over at Scrapshotz be sure to check out their awesome work with some of the new Heidi Grace products!! Also new Pagemaps are up, and Becky has an awesome contest for all you card makers!!! And the last exciting thing for the day ..... ever notice that blue *coming soon* picture on the right hand side of my blog????? Well be sure to check back in first thing tomorrow moring ..... Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Yo, you've been tagged!