Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Card*Sketch Debut!!

Thats right .... I've finally got my first card sketch up on the blog (you can see it on the right hand side of my blog). I'm going to do up a new sketch weekly for your viewing pleasure. Sketches really help me when I'm in a rut and not feeling very creative. I hope you will like the sketches and keep checking out my new ones. If you make a card with my sketch, please be sure to link me in the comments section, I'd love to see what you create! Also be sure to come back often because I will be offering up RAKs and Prizes for some of the sketches too!! Thanks for stopping by everyone!!

Oh .... ps .... I've been tagged again LOL!!! by the wonderful Julie. Instead of doing this whole thing again (I've been tagged 3 times so far I think ..... scroll down to my past post LOL) Yes I know I'm a cheater!!!! Have a wonderful day everyone!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great sketch, Michy! :)

Nonie said...

Awesome sketch Michy!!

Anonymous said...

Great sketch Michy!

MelB said...

Ohh, great sketch. I did some cards yesterday, if I would have known I would have printed your sketch.