Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday & *Adorable Card*

Happy Saturday everyone!! It has been a busy week, and even busier weekend for me!!! I spent last night scrapping with my dear friend Carla. We actually got lots done too!! LOL. I've been scrapping like a mad women because I finally got a groove going ... I've made a goal for myself to make 1 card a day ... that way I can set 1 hour aside, and that's my hour to just create!!! I'm going to post my card created from my sketch found on the right hand side of my blog. Watch for the next sketch coming on Wednesday ... and a fun RAK to be drawn from anyone that creates a card from my challenge!! I've fallen in love with the look of outlining around stamped images, many people use copics for it, but I found an Awesome prismacolour marker that does the same thing, and it was on sale today. It is a subtle look ... if you can see it in the picture let me know what you think!! Thanks for stopping by!




Supplies: Image - Stamping Bella, Sentiment - Stampin Up, Cardstock - Bazzill & Stampin Up, Pattern Paper - BG Mellow, Punches - Stamping Up. Image coloured with prisma & gamsol technique and outlined with prismacolour marker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Looks awesome, Michy!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, Michy! Your sketch is on my to-do list (which suddenly got longer yesterday with the birth of my new niece!).

Anonymous said...

Love this sketch Michy! Beautiful card. Love the Bella of course.

Mitch