Thursday, December 13, 2007

December is a Crazy Month!!!!

Wow ... there are not enough hours in a day!!! I have been working insane hours, and between that and trying to keep up on sleep so I can function, I haven't been doing too much scrapping. I have a few last minute gifts I've been working on, so I will snap some pictures of those soon to share. Also I'm going to leave my current sketch up for another week. I'm sure everyone elses lives are as busy as mine and this will give you some extra time to work on it!! Oh and last but not least ..... Daisy D's has finally posted their 2008 Design Team on the website here. I was picked as a finalist but didn't make the cut. I'm happy to say though, the very talented Vicki Boutin is one of the lucky ladies!!!! Check out her blog here ... shes one very talented Canadian lady!!! Thanks for stopping by and I'll try to have something more interesting to post soon!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mich! Congratulations on making it as a finalist! YOU GO GIRL! You are so very talented - you will make the next one, I'm sure of it!