Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Early *Wednesday Sketch*

Hey everyone!!! How are you adjusting to all the snow??? London has been hit with a *ton* of snow over the last few days .... about 60cm and it still hasn't stopped!!! I can usually handle the cold and snow since I snowboard, but this has been too much too soon LOL!!!! At least we will hopefully have a white Christmas!!! I am going to post my Wednesday sketch a little bit early since I won't be able to get on a computer until later on tomorrow night. I hope you are able to maybe finish up some last minute Christmas cards with my sketch. Remember to link me in the comments section if you do!!

I've been very productive this week, all my Christmas cards are made, written out and in envelopes ... and most of them have stamps on them too!!! I have to make a stop at the post office for some more stamps and to mail them all!! I was no where near this close to being done cards and shopping and stuff this time last year!! LOL. I've included some pictures of what I've been working on for your viewing pleasure!! Thanks for stopping by!!





These are the cards I'm sending out this year ... I made 10 of each, I just love this design. These cards were inspired by a card I made at Corinne's Christmas Stamp a stack. All products are Stampin Up.




This is a special Christmas ATC I made for Sheri the *Hostess with the Mostess* ... I was way to swamped to play along this time, but had a few minutes tonight to make one for her. Pattern Paper is Basic Grey Fruit Cake .... the image I'm not sure, Carla gave it to me LOL.


These gift holders are the most adorable things in the world!!! These can be found on Corinne's blog also. I changed mine up a bit and used the SU slit punch to hold them closed instead of ribbon.

This card is for Carla's *Sketch Book Monday* I changed it up a little bit once I got putting it together .... but it still follows the sketch ;) Pattern Paper is Basic Grey Fruitcake.

3 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Great job kiddo !!! Gorgeous...as usual :)

Anonymous said...

Well look at you posting a HUGE post on your blog! lol!! ;) Everything is gorgeous!!! :) Love that ATC!! Image is Whipper Snappers. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle!!!
The ATC is absolutely ADORABLE!
THANK YOU so MUCH!!!!!!!!!

{{hugs}}
Sheri