Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snowy Sunday!!

Ughhh .... As I get older, the more I can't handle the cold anymore!!! I love winter for many things like hockey and snowboarding .... but I'd honestly rather have sun and heat!!! That being said, London got hit pretty hard last night which made driving conditions quite bad. The temperature did go up today and it's been raining not snowing .... however they are calling for more of the white stuff over night. Anyone wanna take me somewhere hot??? Like Hawaii or the Bahamas??? Pretty please??? LOL I wanted to share this picture from Kim. Kim did my sketch and made a *Gorgeous* card!!! Thanks for playing along Kim!! Don't forget to link me in the comments section if you use my sketch, I'd love to see it!! Have a wonderful Sunday evening everyone and stay warm!!


2 comments:

JenMarie said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS CARD!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE the pp!!

Sheri from BC :)