Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hola!!

Hey!! I'm still alive and kicking .... have a few quick things to share ... then I promise to post again soon with some visuals. First off my dear friend Carla nominated me for the you make my day award :]





So I have to pick a few people who make my day .... naturally Carla is right up there - she's my main squeeze - shes my shoulder to lean on, always listens and never judges me. I'm so glad to have her in my life!!! Next I have Corinne - she is a new friend and I'm so glad I've met her!! She is the sweetest soul I know and always has something kind to say and always makes me smile!!! Man this is harder then I thought LOL ... I could honestly list a ton more but I think I will leave it at these two wonderful people since they both have such an impact in my life :] (link to both of these ladies is on the right hand side of my blog)

Second thing ..... click here - you have to scroll down a bit ... but I promise its worth it!! Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon!! Promise!!!

2 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Thanks for your sweet words, kiddo !! You KNOW I love ya tons...you're an amazing woman !!! WOWZA !!! You're famous !! Great pic too by the way :)

Love ya..

Anonymous said...

Congrat's on the Sheetload Michy!! :) And you know I love you lots too!!! *SMOOCH*