Saturday, February 9, 2008

Its a BIG* Post!!!!

So I actually have some eye candy and lots of stuff to share today!!! (Imagine that LOL). So as many of you already know - I had my first card published in the Scrapbook Trends Wedding Idea book!!! Its a super awesome book and pg 29 is ALL mine!! If you haven't seen it be sure to check it out!!!



I've been pretty creative lately LOL ... fancy that - I get a bit of me time and I just cant stop!!! I made this LO based on Carla's sketch on Lil' Scrappers. If you haven't been to LS yet make sure you stop by!!! Bev has an *AWESOME* store and a new message board and gallery!!! There are prizes for joining and getting your friends to join!!! So go check it out!!! :] Ok back to the LO ... here it is!!
*All products are Love, Elsie Toby , AC Thickers, and CK Becky Journalling font.*


The next picture is a Make n Take the talented Aimee posted last night on LS. It was an awesome little project, so fun to make and super easy!!! The perfect little gift for that special someone for Valentine's day!!






Here are some cards I made for my Aunt for some special Birthdays she has coming up. They came together really easily - I totally love the way they turned out!!





And I promise the last thing .... the card I made for the February Sheetload Ezine. I designed the sketch this month and this was my sample card that is on the cover. You can click on sheetload on the right side of my blog to get your copy!!


5 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Everything is beautiful Michelle! :) Congrat's again on being PUB'ed!! :)

Deanne Clarke said...

Congrats on being pubbed in the mag!!! So cool!
Love your creations!!! I have bookmarked your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your work, Mich! Congratulations on being published!

corinnesomerville said...

Wow girlie !!!! You've been super busy !!!! Love all your cards and projects...you rock !!!

corinnesomerville said...

Oh yeah forgot to tell you again how proud I am of you for getting published !!! YIPPPEEE !!!!