Sunday, April 6, 2008

Its a BIG One!!!

This post will be a long one ..... I've got lots to share today!!

First off ..... Yesterday was my DT challenge reveal at Lil Scrappers. I post a daily font on the message board and my challenge is to try and challenge the members to use those fonts on a Card or Layout. You can find the details of my challenge here and here's my card based on my challenge ....


Secondly .... The count is on until the first Lil Scrappers Card Kit Reveal Day!!!!!! 9 more days Ladies!!! Be sure the stop by and check it out!!!!!


Thirdly I have a few of projects to share with you today .... My blog has been lacking in the eye candy department - so here it goes ......



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome projects, Mich! I love what you did with the owl image! Love ya!

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

Look at you go Michelle! Awesome work girl! :)

corinnesomerville said...

Great projects, kiddo !!! Love all the layouts and colours.....gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Michy!!! Love it all! Can't wait for that card kit!!! *DROOL*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, Michy!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You weren't kidding when you said you had a lot to share! Wonderful projects, Michelle!
Hugs and smiles