Monday, May 26, 2008

May Card Kit Reveal

Hello world!!! Its been a while!!! LOL ... I've been WAY busy working my little butt off the last little while .... well wait, who I'm I kidding .... work is ALL I ever seem to do LOL ;) Anyways .... I revealed the Lil Scrappers May Card Kit yesterday. This kit was sooooo bright and fun to use!!!! Pefect for Grad/Father's Day stuff ... or just stuff with lots of Stars!! (my new fave thing).


Here's the Yummy Kit .....



This is what I did with the kit .....












We also have a sneak peek up for the Lil Scrappers June Main Kit ..... its soooo nice too!!!





Hmmm what else so I have to share with you ...... this is a cute card I made from a card kit I recieved ..... love these colours - so bright and summer ish!!


Also head on over to the Sheetload blog ... there is some sneak peeks to the June Issue and some blog candy up for grabs!!

I think thats all I have to share for now .... I'll post again before I head out of town on Thursday - I'll be away for 5 days at a wedding ... I'm in this wedding and its going to be soooo pretty and FUN!!! I'll have a photo filled blog when I come back though!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is gorgeous!! Yummy kit!!! :) Don't miss me too much when you're gone! ;) lol!

Jacqueline said...

Great stuff, Michelle!

Michelle said...

Lovely cards!! =) Those kits are so cute, too!

corinnesomerville said...

Girlie Girl....you are on FIRE !!! Love every single card and wowza....freaked out over the transparent card !!! Way to go, kiddo !!!

Love ya...

Anonymous said...

Super nice cards Michelle. LOVE the transparency one. Have fun at the wedding.

Mitch