Saturday, May 17, 2008

May Card Kit Sneak Peek

Well hello everyone!! I hope you long weekend has gotten off to a great start!!! I have a sneak peek to share with you .... this is for the Lil Scrappers May Card Kit!!!! Its a GORGEOUS kit and you will absolutely want to get your hands on one of these babies!!!!! Watch for my reveal coming soon!!!!!


I also have some other pictures to show you. I've been meaning to upload these, but you know its just been one of those weeks LOL.

This one is a Congratulations card I made for my Uncle who recently retired ...

This is the butterfly card I made for the May PIF swap at Lil Scrappers ...




And last but not least ... 2 Mother's Day cards for my Mom and God Mother ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome kit! YUM!!! Can't wait to see that one! *Drool*

Fabulous cards.. really love the congrat's one!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kit! *DROOOOOOOOOOL* I think I may *NEED* that one! lol Great cards, Mich!

Michelle said...

Omigoodness, how cute is your blog?? =) I always love meeting another Michelle from Canada...he he...Thanks for the sweet words!