Thursday, June 26, 2008

Busy Busy Bee *Edit* I've added Pics!!!

Hello All!! I'm still here ... just been super busy lately!!! I do have some new stuff to show but will save that for tomorrow! For today I just have a quick picture to share. My little brother graduated from high school today!! Soooo proud of him!!! It was a long service .... but so worth it!! These pictures make me all warm and fuzzy inside!!! Thanks for stopping by ... I'll have more tomorrow - Promise!!!





OK so I'm back with some more pictures .... it was very late/early morning when I posted this stuff last night teeheehee.


Here is the card I made for the 2sketches4you sketch this week. Kazan created this one ... and her card it just *gorgeous* ... follow the links to see the actual sketch and Kazan's card!!!

Everything you see here is Making Memories 5th Ave ... lOVE this line!!!
(Except for the cardstock and bling ... Stampin Up/Bazzill/Heidi Swap)


Then my dear friend and fellow DT member Carla posted an awesome challenge over at Lil Scrappers. There was a bunch of rules you had to follow ..... and well I make my own rules LOL. The link to her challenge is here (you will need to join the board to view the challenge) .... and my take on it is below!!!


This stuff is all yummy Making Memories 5th Ave also!! Just the pink side of the line ;)
Bling/Fuzzy Rub is Heidi Swapp and Doodlebug Stickers
Thats it for now ... I'll have some more fun stuff tomorrow or the next day!! :) Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat's to Mark! He's such a cutie!! lol!

LOVE your card, Michy! That MM line rocks my world! Yum! And your LO.. beautiful!!!! :) Nice to see you "back in the groove" again!!

Unknown said...

I love the big black letters on this card Michelle - your work is always so bold and striking - Gorgeous!

Laura Davis said...

This card is so amazing!!! I love the color combo:)
Laura

Lea L. said...

Congrats to your little brother!

And sweet little card! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea