Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Well who said it was wonderful???? LOL .... Photobucket is having some HUGE issues because they were hacked last night .... and luckily I'm the only person in my circle of photobucket users affected ..... but I'm not the only one ;) so no pictures today because I can't get into my photobucket account.

I have a few quick thinks to share today ..... my dear talented friend Corinne has a tutorial up on Splitcoast Stampers. It super cute!! And Corrine is super talented and I'm so lucky to call her my friend ... so go have a look!!

Also you will want to check out the Sheetload of Cards Blog today. There are lots of new things posted there today that you will want to see .... including this!!!!

Hmm what else can I post about ...... If you haven't signed up for the Big Summer Win contest over at Lil Scrappers .... get over there and do it NOW!! You have nothing to lose, this isn't a best scrapper wins contest ... its about how you each grow and get better throughout the challenges!!! The contest has been extended .... so get over there!! I promise to be back soon (well when photobucket works) with pictures!!! :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question for you.. could you not just resize in photoshop then upload to your blog from your pictures folder? ;) LOL! Like in the "olden" days.. haha!!

corinnesomerville said...

Ahhhhhh shucks, thanks Michy !!!!

I feel SO blessed to have you as my friend !!

Love you lots