Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Sunday

Hey everyone .... just a quick post today since I can share these 2 cards now LOL. 2sketches4you had a Design Team call a couple weeks ago ... well I'm ALWAYS inspired by their sketches so I thought what the heck - the worst they can do is say no LOL. Well they have announced the DT this morning .... I didn't make it - but my best friend Carla was amongst 5 other talented ladies from around the world who were chosen!!!! Congrats to Carla!!! :)

Here are my 2 cards based on their sketches:





They will have a new sketch going up tomorrow that you can check out if you haven't played along yet - and don't forget about my Blog Candy in the post below!!! Thanks for stopping by :]

5 comments:

Terria said...

You did a great job on both of these cards I really like them. I love the colours of the 1st card and the stamp of the second awesome!!

Deanne Clarke said...

Your cards are beautiful, Michelle!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards, Michelle!! The 2nd one is sooooo sweet!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, your cards are awesome!! you did such a fantastic job with their sketches!!

Joke said...

Keep trying Michelle for that DT team. You make the most wunderful cards and layouts. 2s4y is having a new DT call in a few month for their winter team.

Succes, Joke.