Monday, July 28, 2008

Layout Monday

I lOVE scrapbooking!!! In case anyone was wondering!! LOL ..... When I first got hooked on scrapbooking - I was really into card making and that was all I did ... then I branched out into making layouts .... I don't make them as often as I'd like ... maybe its a time issue - who knows. Either way I made 2 this weekend during a crazy thunder storm. I really like the way they turned out and love the subject .... SHOES!!!!



This layout was based on one of Aimee's DT Challenges at Lil Scrappers. We had to use Raw Chipboard as our base and it had to be visible. I love this one!!! And its my FAVE pattern paper of all time October Afternoon.




This is another one with my fave shoes as the subject again *blush* LOL. This LO actually fit another one of Aimee's DT Challenges at Lil Scrappers. I was on a roll this weekend!!!

If you haven't seen my BLOG CANDY post .... make sure to stop by and get your name entered to win some awesome loot!! You can view the post here. Oh and sneak peeks are up at Sheetload of Cards!!!! Stop by and check it out!!! This issue is going to be a good one!!!! Thanks for stopping by!! :]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your LO's Michy!!! Absolutely beautiful! Cute shoes! ;) LOL!

Ila said...

Your layouts are Gorgeous (love the colors and shoes)and your cards are Fabulous!!

Terria said...

This an awesome layout! and I love those shoes they are Cute! Michelle.

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest shoes!! They're so girly and I love the color!

Adriane

Alesha Walls said...

Wonderful layouts!