Thursday, July 31, 2008

Only One More Day!!!

That's right ladies!!! Only 1 more day until my BLOG CANDY announcement!!! If you haven't left me a comment yet - you can do so here. Also my dear friend Carla who I have been bragging about ALOT lately .... well she made Top 10 in the Papercrafts Gallery Idol. Today is the last day of voting for that - and she would lOVE your vote!!! You can check out her blog post here for all the details on how to place your votes. The top 5 are being announced tomorrow!!!


Last night at Lil Scrappers I hosted a Make N Take class for the members. I posted step by step instructions on how to make some of the cutest Post it Note holders around!! They are adorable and REALLY easy to make!!! Look for them in my Etsy shop in the near future!!! Here are the 2 I made for the class ...



Thanks for stopping by!!! I'll be back tomorrow with my big winner announcement!!!! :]

2 comments:

Terria said...

On these are so cute , great job I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

i love your work :D