Friday, July 11, 2008

A Very Emotional and Sad Goodbye ...

Allow me to be an emotional person for a few moments. Today I celebrated the life of an amazing and wonderful women and friend. This girl was one of the strongest fighters I have ever known. She fought long and hard for 17 years - she was always positive and always smiling. She always thought of others before herself. I unfortunately did not get to see her before her battle ended but I know she was surrounded by people who deeply loved her. Kristen was a leader and a role model to so many people, including myself. I would give everything to be half as strong as Kristen was. I will always love and cherish the time I had with Kristen, and will never forget her beautiful face.



In Loving Memory of Kristen O'Halloran

1982-2008

3 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

What a beautiful,beautiful girl! Thinking of you today for your loss.

Laura Davis said...

Michelle
I am so sorry for you loss! She is beautiful!
You will be in my thoughts:)
hugs,
Laura

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Michy.. (((hugs))) You know where I am if you need me!