Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Very Gloomy Wednesday

Well hello there!!! Happy Wednesday!!! It's another gloomy day here on Southwestern Ontario!!! I must say the humidity lifted last night - when I was leaving Carla's last night ... well really early this morning LOL it was pretty darn cool - I turned my heated seats on LOL!!! I hope everyone is able to enjoy some nice weather and not stuck with the crappy stuff we've been having here!!!

I have to things to show you today!! First is my card based on Kazan's sketch this week over at 2sketches4you. Each week these ladies continue to amaze me there awesome sketches!!! I know I say it over and over but if you have not been to the blog yet ... go check it out!! I'm sure you will be amazed!!! So here's my card ...



The last thing I have for you today is some ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) I made for a swap over at Lil Scrappers. I have to be in the mood to do these but they are fun to create and collect!! The theme was Colours of the Rainbow .... and I got to make blue!!



As always ... thanks for stopping by!! :]

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy yummy!! Gorgeous card, and I LOVE those ATC's!! I knew I should have written my name all over the backs of them.. rotfl!! ;)

Unknown said...

Michelle these are all gorgeous :) The blue and black are super striking together...love the detail of the flower and bling too :) So exactly what were you and Carla up too?

Diana Waite said...

These are great! I love the color combinations!

Katie said...

These are all so striking! Love them!

Katie

Lori K said...

Very nice! I love all the bling and bold colors.

Kath Stewart said...

fab card for the sketch love the flower and the bling...and all those ATC..great work
kath
xxx

~Tammy~ said...

Love all that Bling Michelle!

Anonymous said...

`Wow` `Gorgeous`:)x

Anonymous said...

WOW what beautiful atc's!!!

Terria said...

I love the font used on all these cards it is so up beat and great for cards like this. Great job!