Monday, August 18, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You

Hello everyone!!! Well I was really excited for a new 2sketches4you challenge this week!! It's been a while since I've gotten to play along and I was really inspired by this sketch!!! You can view Kazan's awesome sketch and the wonderful samples from their very talented Design Team here.

Here is my card:



I just love this Magnolia stamp!!! Sooooo sweet!!!! I love everything about this card really LOL - except that I need to work on my colouring ... its been a while LOL.

I'm just on my way out to meet up with one of my girlfriends for some Starbucks (we are both junkies LOL) then going to watch the first epidsode of The Hills Season 4!! I absolutly love this show hahahaha ... I'm such a dork!! LOL -- if your curious, you can watch the season 4 trailer here -- You will lOVE it!!! I swear!!!! LOL


Thats all for today!! Have a lovely night!! :]

11 comments:

Unknown said...

so so cute - I love that yummy striped scalloped border too :)

Ã…shild said...

This is pretty, Michelle! Nice colors and the scallop is great. Thanks for sharing :)

Joke said...

Lovely card. Cute stamp.

Joke

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, Michy!! :) Love that stamp! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y this week! :)

Judy Beeksma said...

Such a cute stamp and a great card...Enjoyed that trailer but I have never watched this show!! I watch enought shows now...Don't want to get hooked by another one!!!

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

I thought maybe this photo was one of you and your girlfriends Michelle :) Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love the stamp you colored...I rarely use stamps that need to be colored (my coloring skills are really poor! LOL!). However, you did a beautiful job! Great take on the sketch!

Kath Stewart said...

cute card for the sketch - love the scrummy papers and great imae
Kathxxxxx

Lea L. said...

Adorable card...loving the scalloped border! Great job with the sketch!

I am a Hills lover too! I normally have to watch it on rerun..but they do that enough that I don't have to worry! Can't wait to see the first episode...hope they rerun it this weekend!

~lea

Kathryn said...

What a cute card -- love the stamped image - so sweet!

Ingrid said...

Pretty cute card. Thanks for playing along.