Sunday, August 17, 2008

Super Sunday!!

Hey everyone!! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!! Its been a sunny and hot one here in London!! I've done a lot of working and sleeping this weekend LOL since I seem to have mixed up my days and nights again LOL ... staying up till 5am then sleeping into the early afternoon then going to work at 7pm at night LOL. Oh well!!!!

I have some cards to share with you today ... I was hired my by beautiful cousin Nicole to make these for her wedding party. I love the way they turned out and I matched her wedding colours perfectly!! Let me know what you think!!



Now I have a few pictures to show you from the wedding ... I need to brush up my Photoshop skills and play with some of them because they don't look so hot coming right off the camera LOL. But here's 2 of the gorgeous bride and groom for you to see ...



Ladies make sure you hop over to the Sheetload of Cards Blog!!! There is lots going on there and some chances to win some AWESOME prizes!!!!

That's it for today!! I'm just about all caught up on my to do list LOL ... and I think I'll have some stuff I can share with you again tomorrow!! Thanks for stopping by!! :]

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Your cards are absolutely stunning and thank you so much for visiting Pink Sketches!! Hope to see your layout soon!

corinnesomerville said...

Wowza..great pictures, kiddo !!! I love the bridesmaids card...ADORABLE !!! They're absolutley fantastic !! Way to go, kiddo !!

Becca said...

Michy the cards are beautiful..my fave blue. what a collection. The bride and groom are beautiful.

Sarah said...

Just browsing some blogs looking for bridesmaid cards when I found yours! They are super cute, but I'm wondering who those stamps are by.. Thanks!

Sarah
Scbolt24@comcast.net