Friday, August 22, 2008

And the Winner Is .........

14
Timestamp: 2008-08-22 18:33:44 UTC


Terria!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you so much everyone for you kind comments!!! I hope you like Pink Sketches as much as I do and get a chance to check them out and try out their sketches!!!


Ok so I have a few cards to show you today!! The first one is made based on a sketch from Sketch This. This is the first time I've actually made a card from their sketches LOL ... I always look - but have never played LOL.




Then I have a card I used from Sketches! by Tamara. This was another fun sketch to use!!



That's it for today! I have lots of stuff I'm working on right now - but I can't show you everything just yet!! Enjoy your sunny Friday everyone!! :]

4 comments:

Terria said...

OH!! I am so excited thanks Michelle :)

Becky G said...

What a super fun and cute card! I love what you did with the sketch! Fantastic colors!

Hugs,
Becky:)

Anonymous said...

Cute cards!! Bright and fun! :)

Unknown said...

I love both of these cards! Very cute!