Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sunny Saturday

Today is a beautiful day again!! Too bad I have to work at 7pm LOL. I just wanted to share quickly a card I made for a kit swap over at Lil Scrappers. Carla was my partner and this kit came from her. I do like the way this card turned out .. and I didn't manage to mess up my colouring too badly on this one LOL!! Also Carla has some blog candy up on her blog which you can check out here .... and Kim (my Darling Aunt) is going to be offering up some candy for hitting 7K hits!! You can check it out here. I'll leave you all with my card .... enjoy the rest of your day! :]

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card Michelle - those warm colors are delicious :)

Terria said...

This is an awesome card Michelle I really like the pp you used for the base and scalloped border. Who is it by?

Anonymous said...

Adorable! :) You did a great job with the kit!!

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

awesome job on the colouring Michelle!

Just Jess said...

He is so cute!

Michelle said...

Omigosh! That is the cutest card ever!! :) he he