Saturday, September 20, 2008

On my way home!!

Hello everyone!!!! I'm sitting in JFK airport right now ... and Jetblue has free wireless so I thought I would jump on and say hi!!! So HI!!!!! LOL. I just wanted to share that today I am the Featured Sketch Artist over at the Sisterhood of Scrap blog. Its a great blog with tons of great artists being featured each Sunday!!! You can look at the post here to see my sketch.



This is my Card ...

Also this weekend there is an AWESOME online crop going on over at Lil Scrappers!!!! Be sure to check it out we have LOTS of challenges and games and prizes for you to keep busy!!!! The lovely Sheri is also helping us out as our First Ever Guest DT!!!!!! I think that's all I have for you right now LOL .... I'll work on a post with all my DT Reveals that happened this week while I was gone and get to editing some NYC pics for a very photo heavy post coming soon!!!! Take care!!!

3 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

I love that card! It's beautiful!

DEANNE

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS card!!! Love the colours!
Smiles, Sheri

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card... gorgeous Michy!!! :)