Friday, September 5, 2008

Vacation Day 1 - and a Challenge

Hello everyone!!! This has been such busy week for me -- I'm sooooo excited to say I'm officially on VACATION until September 21st!!!! I have so much to do with my time off -- but I started off my day today by sleeping in WAY too late LOL.


I have a challenge to show you today. Since its the 5th of the month today I posted my Inspiration Challenge over at Lil Scrappers. Each month I pick something I'm inspired by and create a layout and card with it. You can view the challenge here (you will have to join our message board to view it) and below are my pictures.





Tonight I'm going to my best friend Carla's house!! It's been a while since we've had a girls night so it will be lots of fun!! I can't wait!!
So one more thing -- not scrap related LOL .... I'm looking to buy an Elliptical Machine -- if anyone can offer advice or recommendations please share!! LOL. Thanks for stopping by!! :)

4 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Love your scrapbook page and card !! I'm glad you had an evening with Carla !!! How many more sleeps till your trip? See you next Saturday :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, Mich! Your vacation is already totally agreeing with you! :)

paper bag create said...

GORGEOUS LO and card!!!!!
The card is one of my faves now!
Smiles.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Michy!! That LO rocks, and the card is totally *SCRUMPTIOUS*! Yum!!!