Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to School


I can't believe it's already September!!! This summer has flown by!! I'm sad to see the summer end but I am excited for the fall/winter. I love the change of season and the weather!!! With it being September already -- that means only a few more days until my vacation starts!!! I'm looking forward to my 2 weeks off work!! Its a much needed break!!!
Yesterday was the reveal day for the lovely Lil Scrappers DT Main kit!!! This kit is a gem!! Perfect for the Fall season!!! You can check out the kit here and you can see Carla and Aimee's work here (you have to register for our message board to see this).
The September Sheetload was also released yesterday. This is a great issue which features some adorable High Hopes Stamps!!! You can download the issue here and see all of the wonderful work by all of the artists!!!
Today was my first DT reveal over at Scrap Addicts. Deanne creates some wonderful sketches and we have a very talented group of ladies!!! The Layout team revealed yesterday and Cards today --- so you can check out the cards here.
I think that's all I have for you today ... I have been a busy bee working lots and getting some scrap stuff in order so I can share with you soon!! Have a wonderful day!! :]

0 comments: