Sunday, October 5, 2008

Don't Mind Me ...

I'm in the process of re-designing my blog with a 3 panel template .... and as you may have noticed ... all of my lists are gone and its looking pretty bare!!! LOL. I'm slowly getting everything back to normal though!!! But if anyone knows how I can change my banner and wants to offer help I'd love it LOL ... I can't for the life of my figure it out *blush*


I have a card to share with you today .... its my 5th of the month DT Challenge over at Lil Scrappers. Since its officially Fall and Halloween is getting closer ... my challenge was to create Halloween themed cards and or LOs .... but there had to be circles visible on their work.


Here is my card ....



I'm also getting a little bit closer to being ready to show you the special project I've been working on for October!!! Keep your eye's peeled .... you won't want to miss it!!! :]

3 comments:

paper bag create said...

Fabulous card!!!!! Love it!
Smiles.

Anonymous said...

what a cuuuute card!

Anonymous said...

love that chickie!
and that stamp is yummy..awesome work