Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday ... I've been MIA

Hey everyone! Hard to believe its alreay Tuesday and I've been MIA for a few days. I had a busy weekend, went to Burlington to visit some family for the weekend, then had errands to do and soccer on Sunday, and of course watching Tiger Woods win the PGA Championship this weekend!!! Oh I love that man!!! Scrapshotz had an awesome Online Card Crop this weekend. The DT gals, my dear friend Carla, Jen and Aimee did an excellent job coming up with some challenges, check it out, the gallery is rocking right now!! I havn't had a chance to complete the challenges yet, but will be posting the cards when I get them done. Thats about it for my weekend, I hope you all had a great one and enjoyed the weather!! Take care and I'll be back to post those cards pictures soon!!

1 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Missed you over the weekend! Glad you're back!! :) Can't wait to see some new cards! Now stop working those 12 hr days and get scrappin'!! LOL!!