Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April Card Kit Reveal at Lil Scrappers!!!!

Well ladies ... here is the moment you have all been waiting for!!!! The reveal of the first ever Card Kit from Lil Scrappers!!! This kit was packed with Basic Grey Sugared papers, embellishments and you get a WHOLE STAMP SET from Hero Arts!!!!!! How awesome is that??? This kit was so FUN and so EASY to work with!!! Check out Lil Scrappers for the pre-order for this kit.



Here is what I did with the kit!!!!



Don't forget to check out the DT Challenge thread for my card challenges this month .... you can find it here.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a wonderful day everyone!! :]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job with the kit, Mich! Your cards totally ROCK!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful cards Michy! I LOVE every single one of them.

Mitch

Becca said...

Michy...you card are so beautiful. I posted your blogger on my blog for all to check it out and I also posted the Lil Scrapper's card kit on my top photo.

I believe in spreading the good news.
Bela (Disneymomof3) on the site

MelB said...

Beautiful cards Michelle! And congrats on the toot!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love what you've done with the kit!!!! Those cards would make an awesome b-day pressie! *wink* *wink* *smile*

Cheers, Sheri

Heidi said...

Beautiful cards Michy!!